Similar to the Tricks for the big ones it goes at Kniffel kids about rolling certain combinations of animals. Whoever has the most points at the end wins the game.
Kniffel Kids rules & instructions
- 5 animal cubes
- 1 puzzle block
- 1 dice cup
- 4 pencils
This is how you play Kniffel Kids
Before the game, each child receives a pencil and a sheet of paper from the puzzle block.
The youngest player goes first and rolls the dice 1 time. Now the player has to decide which dice are suitable as a starting point for a combination. All farms that are not needed can then be returned to the dice cup. You will be a 2. Rolled the dice. Now you choose the dice that you want to keep. If the appropriate combination has not yet been achieved, you can also do a 3. Roll the dice.
If you achieve the combination, you enter the corresponding number of points on the block.
If a required combination is not achieved in a game throw, the player has to delete this combination and does not receive any points for it.
When all players have filled the fields of the combinations, the round is over. Now you add up the points and this is how you determine the winner. Whoever has the most points wins the round.
The evaluation of the combinations
- Same animals count the number of animals of a species is always entered here.
- Triplet 3 animals of the same kind must be rolled, for this there are 2 points.
- 2 pairs There must be 2 identical animals in each case, there are 3 points for this.
- Three of a kind + a couple There must be 3 identical animals and 2 identical animals; 4 points are awarded for this.
- 5 different animals there must be exactly 5 different animals, there are 5 points.
- Animal gimmick There must be 5 identical animals, 10 points are awarded for this.
These rules will be familiar to some, they are very similar to the one with the original number-played version known as Kniffel or Yatzi. The rules have been adapted to suit children, so that even the younger ones can experience the fun of the game.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?