The guessing game who am I is enjoyed by both children and adults. The practical thing is that you don't need a lot of game material and you can play it spontaneously. It is suitable both as a party game in a convivial group with friends and as a game for children's birthdays. Here we have compiled a selection of the best Who Am I ideas and examples.
Who am I – instructions and rules
The party game “Who am I?” can be played particularly well on a children's birthday party or in good company at a girls' evening or with friends. With smaller children, it is better to ensure that the puzzle does not become too difficult. The areas “fairy tale characters”, “comic / cartoon characters” or “animals” may be suitable topics for the little ones. In the adult game, you can choose the more difficult variant with famous people from politics, film or music. The aim of the puzzle game is to find out as quickly as possible which person or which animal you represent yourself through deductive questions.
Rules of the game of Who am I
The guessing game who am I is suitable for children from about 6 years and you need at least two players.
As game material you need for each player:
- Post-it notes or paper
- if necessary adhesive strips (a greasy cream will also work)
The course of the game
- First of all, it is determined which area is to be guessed from. In the adult game, the choice usually falls on celebrity guessing. It is easier for children to guess a fairy tale character or an animal. Then each player thinks about a famous person, or possibly a fairy tale or animal species, and writes them down on a piece of paper. The other players are not allowed to see the term.
- Next you stick the labeled piece of paper on the forehead of the opponent (if there are more than one player, the other person). Exactly! The note must be pinned to the forehead so that you cannot see for yourself who or what you are portraying.
- Now the guessing begins. In a clockwise direction everyone can ask their neighbor a question, which can be answered with “yes” or “no”. For example, you can ask: “Am I a man / woman?”, “Am I very old?”, “Have I died yet?” or in the case of animals: “Am I short / tall?”, “Do I have fur?”, “Do I make sounds?” etc.
- Whoever guesses correctly first emerges as the winner of the game. The remaining players can continue guessing or you end the game and choose new terms and start over.
Ideas for who I am
In order to make the birthday or game night a little funnier, you set a bet before each round of the game. This can look like this:
- with children : Hop like a rabbit, cackle like a chicken, roar like a lion, do ten pushups / squats, etc.
- in adults : spend a round, drink a schnapps (then the game will automatically become the Drinking game ), kiss the person sitting next to you, take off an item of clothing, etc.
Wer bin ich? - Spielideen
|Thema||Beispiele für Wer Bin ich|
|Tiere||Hund, Katze, Elefant, Maus, Tiger, Löwe, Fisch, Krokodil, Vogel, Pferd, Ratte, Spinne, Käfer, Schlange, Schildkröte usw.|
|Märchen||Dornröschen, Aschenputtel, Rapunzel, Hänsel & Gretel, Rumpelstilzchen, Frau Holle, Rotkäppchen, Froschkönig, das tapfere Schneiderlein, Schneewittchen usw.|
|Sänger/innen||Heino, Helene Fischer, Amy Winehouse, Freddy Mercury, Pink, Rod Stewart, Whitney Houston, Adele, Lady Gaga, Sido, Elvis Presley, Tina Turner, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson usw.|
|Schauspieler/innen||Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Till Schweiger, Elyas M'Barek, Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Lawrence, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sylvester Stallone usw.|
|Sportler/innen||Tiger Woods, Christiano Ronaldo, Ana Ivanovic, Heike Drechsler, Anni Friesinger, Boris Becker, Lionel Messi, Dirk Nowitzki, Mike Tyson, Michael Schumacher, Steffi Grafi, Regina Halmich, Mario Götze, Toni Kross, Thomas Müller, Robert Lewandowski usw.|
|Politiker/innen||Helmut Kohl, Richard von Weizsäcker, Wolfgang Schäuble, Angela Merkel, Gerhard Schröder, Donald Trump, Barack Obama usw.|
|Comic-/Trickfilmfiguren||Garfield, Micky Maus, Daisy, Donald Duck, Speedy Conzales, Lucky Luke, Asterix, Popeye, Nemo, Spongbob Schwammkopf usw.|
|Influenzer||Julia Schröder, Yvonne Pferrer, Bianca Zapatka, Pia Wurtzbach, Daniel Fuchs, Hannes Becker, Lisa and Lena, Pamela Reif, Simon Desue, Julien Bam|
|Moderatoren||Günter Jauch, Thomas Gottschalk, Dirk Bach, Frank Elstner, Sonja Zietlow, Daniel Hartwich, Victoria Swarovski, Inka Bause, Matthias Opdenhövel|
|C-Promis||Gina Lisa, die Geisens, Desiree Nick, Claudia Obert, Sarah Lombardi, Micaela Schäfer, Tatjana Gsell, Daniel Negroni, Nadja Abd el Farrag, Lorielle London|
Video for Who am I
The game is derived from the Broadcast What am I which was shown on German television from 1955 to 1989. In 2000 there was a new edition on Kabel Eins, but it was never as successful as the original.
Which Who am I questions are there?
For example, in Who Am I, you can ask: “Am I a man / woman?”, “Am I very old?”, “Have I died?”, “Am I an actor?”, “Am I tall / short ? “,” Am I fat / thin? ” or in the case of animals: “Am I short / tall?”, “Do I have fur?”, “Do I make sounds?” etc.
Which who am I ideas and examples are there?
There are no limits to your imagination, you can find a list of many examples and ideas here Find. Possible suggestions are famous people, cartoon characters, animals, athletes or moderators. Actually everything that represents a person or figure. Items only work in the “what am I” game.
Where are playing and how many players?
Who am I you can actually play anywhere where there are more than 2 players. Spatially, it doesn't matter whether you play inside or outside. Birthdays, parties or celebrations are particularly suitable, as the fun factor is in the foreground here.
Veröffentlicht am 8. July 2021. Letztes Update vom 26. July 2021 durch Maria
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?